- BCIN? Difference Between Designer, Architect and Engineer According to the Ontario Building Code
- Realty Vs Real Estate Vs Real Property
- Characteristics of Universal Life Insurance
- Life Insurance – Should You Buy A Rider Or Complete Policy For A Spouse, Child Or Dependent?
- Insurance Law – An Indian Perspective
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Insurance is a contract, a risk transfer mechanism whereby a company (Underwriter) promised to compensate or indemnify another party (Policyholder) upon the payment of reasonable premium to the insurance company to cover the subject-matter of insurance. If you are well … Continue reading
Trying to get insurance cover can be a real minefield to most people. It is almost always an unbelievably expensive item with respect to the family budget. Unfortunately however, it can be horrendously costly in another way if the cover … Continue reading